Bullying is usually defined as behaviour that is:
- intended to hurt someone either physically or emotionally
- often aimed at certain groups, eg because of race, religion, gender or sexual orientation
It takes many forms and can include:
- physical assault
- making threats
- name calling
- cyberbullying - bullying via mobile phone or online (eg email, social networks and instant messenger)
Victoria Primary School has a zero-tolerance approach to bullying. As well as marking national Anti-bullying Week every year, the PSHE curriculum teaches pupils about being successful citizens throughout every year group.
We expect all member of our school to be kind. Our school rules encourage pupils to think and act in a positive manner:
- Be respectful
- Be thoughtful
- Be responsible
- Be tolerant
- Be honest
- Be safe
Our anti-bullying policy can be found here.
You can speak to any member of school staff or the school nurse about a bullying concern; your concern will be taken seriously.
Websites for further information:
- EggXCELLENT EASTER SCHOOL!
A great offer for our fabulous Year 6 students! (Year 6 - 18/03/2019)
- World book day
This thursday! (Whole School - 05/03/2019)
- Breakfast Bagels
Free for all - coming next week! (Whole School - 05/03/2019)
- Breakfast Club Improvements
Coming soon! (Whole School - 05/03/2019)
- Breakfast Club Invoices
Reminders are being sent this week (Whole School - 05/03/2019)